Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, Semi-New Me! :)

Well, the budget for 2010 is made with the goals of paying down the credit cards we have and most importantly paying off the IRS! It's only like $500, but the idea of owing the government is scary! All in all, we only really have a combined total of about $1800.00 debt to credit cards and IRS. Not too bad, and I think if we really keep with this budget and pay extra to each credit card every month -we'll be debt free (or close to it!) in no time!
As for the dieting... it hasn't been going quite as well as I had hoped. But every day is a new day, and I try to make healthy choices. The hardest part I find in dieting is the exercise. I can honestly say that I hate exercise! But it's a rather large part in the whole healthy lifestyle experience.. Therefore, I must do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment