Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sick & tired of being sick & tired..

Wow. Is it really going to be February already? Time is flying entirely too fast! My life has been crazy busy lately and I've been definitely putting off this blogging scene for a bit. Oops! But I'm back. And hope to be a good little blogger.
I took on more hours at work so now I am working 2 weeks straight, then have a weekend off then start another 2 weeks straight. Eeek- I know! I thought I could juggle work, school and home life but it seems to be a bit too much. I plan to give it another few weeks to see if maybe I just need to get into a better routine.. we shall see! I'm still plugging along with school although my motivation to keep on keeping on with it has pretty much diminished. I've really had to push myself to get up and make it to class, let alone do the homework and readings.
On top of allll this, I've been trying to make sure I'm back home in Alaska for Ruthie-ann's first birthday, still battling to lose weight, and save money! It's been a rough month but I see the light. I know if I keep my head up and my goals in mind, it'll all be worth it in the end!

2 comments:

  1. you can do it :) february shall be a wonderful month! i can just tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, plus i give you my little happy award. go to my blog and copy the picture, then write ten things that make you happy and 10 blogs that make you happy. as long as mine is numero uno ;)

    ReplyDelete